Final Thoughts 🙌
You made it! We knew you had it in you. 😉
You now know a heck of a lot more than your average, and even an advanced, gardener about how plants drink water. You should be proud of that - we are! ☺️
If you have any questions, comments, or ideas for future blog posts, let us know. Also let us know about the format. We thought it would be fun to break up a giant blog post into a series of mini-posts, and would love to know if you found the format accessible.
Thank you so much for reading! We truly appreciate it.
You can follow us on Instagram at @kalansobrothersgrow
This blog post is part of a series on how plants drink water. You can navigate to any post in the series by using the menu here:
- Pass me the water, please. 💦
- The root of the matter. 🧐
- Oh xylem, my xylem. 😍
- Transpiration: take a breath. 🤭
- Water sticks together. 😛
- Cohesion: water that sticks together, evaporates together. 🤯
- Adhesion: liquids stick to the surface of their container. 🤮
- How do these forces work together? 🤔
- Final Thoughts 🙌